If you are still interested in setting up a food preserving enterprise on your university or college campus don't worry you still can!
Although this category has offically closed you can still apply for £1000 start-up costs and mentoring to set up a food preserving enterprise in our open category, deadline 24th November 2017.
Why set up a food preserving enterprise?
Good for you, good for your institution, good for your community.
- A sustainable food option for students, staff and members of the public.
- Provides real-life experience of setting up and running an enterprise.
- Enhances employability skills – leadership, teamwork, planning etc.
- Potential income generation for your students’ union or society.
- A chance to raise awareness about the importance of buying sustainable food.
- Supports the local economy and community partnerships.
Download our guidance document.