Disability and Sustainability
- Article: ‘Disability Inclusion or Sustainability: Why has it become a choice?’, Piers Wilkinson, NUS Disabled Students’ Committee, 2018-19.
- Article: The challenge of being disabled and green, Sam Little - BBC.
- Article: Climate Change, Disability, and Eco-Ableism: why we need to be inclusive to save the planet, Elizabeth Wright (UX Collective).
- Article: The climate revolution must be accessible – this fight belongs to disabled people too, Hannah Dines (The Guardian, Opinion).
- Article: Why climate change is a disability issue, Grace Krause (Learning Disability Wales).
- Blog series (part 2): Sustainability and Disability, Beyond Green.
- Article: Disabled People Cannot Be “Expected Losses” in the Climate Crisis (Truthout).
- Blog: It’s Time to Recognize Climate Change as a Disability Rights Issue, Tiffany Yu (Rooted in Rights).
- Blog: We Need Power to Live, Stacey Milburn
- Article: Eco-Ableism: What It Is, Why It Matters and How It Affects Disabled People, Mary Imgrund (Eco Warrior Princess).