Also see our race-equity learning group resources here
- Article: Climate change, racism, and climate justice, Ilyas Nagdee, NUS Black students’ officer 2017-18.
- Article: Why climate change is a racist issue, SOS-UK summary from the CO2lonisalism panel discussion organised by SOAS Students’ Union
- Article: ‘People of Colour Experience Climate Grief More Deeply Than White People’, Nylah Burton.
- Article: Cartoon History: Toussant Louverture, ILYA.
- Open letter to Extinction Rebellion from Wretched of The Earth.
- Guide: Power & Privilege: A handbook for political organisers, NEON.
- Book: Natives: Race and Class in the Ruins of Empire, Akala.
- Book: The Autobiography of Malcolm X, Malcolm X with Alex Haley.
- Podcast and transcript: Building an Anti-Racist Movement for Climate Justice, Fope Olaleye, NUS Black students’ officer 2019-20.
- Podcast: Anti-racism and climate justice, Podcast for Planet by UKSCN.
- Podcast: Deeyah Khan On Radical Compassion, Under the Skin podcast extract.
- Podcast episode: Black Queer Life Across the Diaspora: Rubbing Up Against the Limits of Political Imagination, The Leap.
- Webinar: ‘Decolonising the University’, organised by SOS-UK, NUS, People and Planet.
- Videos: discussions and speakers at Interdependence Festival which bought together people to listen, learn, vision and action in “Climate Just” Futures.
- Video (2 minutes): Climate change and migrant justice, The Leap.
- The Climate Reframe project, highlights some of the best Black, Brown, Asian, People of Colour and UK based Indigenous Peoples who are climate experts, campaigners and advocates living and working in the UK.
- Green Girl Leah, website and Instagram of Leah Thomas, ‘an intersectional environmental activist and eco-communicator’ and founder of Intersectional Environmentalist.
- NUS racial justice hub resources.